Astamangala-Window (ashtamangala, Ashtamangala Window, Eight Auspicious Signs, Ashtamangala Window online)
Ashtamangala Window: It’s window having eight auspicious symbols of good fortune carved. These symbols are:
- The Parasol
- The golden fishes
- The treasure vase
- The lotus,
- The right turning conch shell
- The glorious Endless Knot
- The victory sign
- The wheel
These eight symbols are among the most popular in Tibetan Buddhism.
The owner of this item is P.G wood Carving. The owner of the firm is Mangal Krishna Silpakar. He is passionate wood carver, craft beauty on wood. He is 4th generation wood carver in his family. He has learned the art of wood carving from my father and grandfather. His products increase the beauty of home, hotels, restaurants.
Material: Hollow wood
Dimension: Around 16 inches Length and 15 inches Height
Time to make: 5 days
Shipping: Free inside Kathmandu valley
Payment Method: Please use Paypal. Our other payment gateway isn’t working right now. Thank you!
Contact Person: Bimal Jaiswal
- Estimated time for arrival: 1 working day inside Kathmandu valley and 5 working days worldwide.
- Estimated price of shipping: Free shipping inside Kathmandu Valley and Extra price for international shipping. Extra cost will be according to the price of TNT/DHL and invoices later.
- Return: Return in 7 days in case of any damage.
Southasianhandicraft.com is the initiation of connecting the South Asian Handicraft to handicraft lover all over the world. South Asian Handicraft is a platform where we want to give right value of the product to the artisan, craftsman, manufacturer of handicraft around south Asia. If we keep something outside of South Asia, we will let you know in the description.
Our Values are: To refrain from telling lies, To refrain from stealing, To abstain from Killing, To Refrain from all intoxicants, To Refrain from sexual misconduct.