Yamantaka (Vajrabhirava) is the “lord of death” deity of Vajrayana Buddhism. He is also conceptualized as “Conqueror of death”. It is a wrathful expression of Manjushri. Yamantaka manifests in several different forms, one of which has six legs, six faces and six arms holding various weapons while sitting or standing on a water buffalo.
The owner of this item is Sanu babu Maharjan, owner of Sikali handicraft. He is a statue craftsman himself for 15 years. He carves himself on raw copper statue.
Sanu Babu Maharjan stand for:
- Genuine product
- Items in competitive price
- Free shipping to all his products
- Material: It is Copper and silver with 24 caret gold plaited.
- Dimension: Around 20 inches
- Time to make: 2 to 3 months
- Weight: Around 15 kg
- SAHCODE: 8S-1002
- Availability: Ships Internationally free
- Payment Method: Please use Paypal for international payment.
- Estimated time for arrival: 5 working day around anywhere in the world.
- Estimated price of shipping: Free
- Return: Return in 7 days in case of any damage.
Southasianhandicraft.com is the initiation of connecting the South Asian Handicraft to handicraft lover all over the world. South Asian Handicraft is a platform where we want to give right value of the product to the artisan, craftsman, manufacturer of handicraft around south Asia. If we keep something outside of South Asia, we will let you know in the description.
Our Values are: To refrain from telling lies, To refrain from stealing, To abstain from Killing, To Refrain from all intoxicants, To Refrain from sexual misconduct.